We think you'll love the subtle dusky hues of this wool throw as much as we do. Whether picnicking on a crisp autumn day or cuddling up on a cold winters night you are bound to appreciate the versatility and beauty of this classic wool blanket.
This throw was manufactured by one of the last remaining vertical mills in England, which has been producing quality wool products since 1837. The quality, design + heritage of these wool throws is second to none. Every stage of the creation process is done in house, from dying, blending + spinning, to weaving and finishing.
- Heritage Quality
- Design: Sandstone Windowpane
- Color: Taupe, Cream, Terracotta
- Fabric Content: 100% Shetland Quality Pure New Wool
- Approximate Size (including fringe): 72" L x 55" W
- Made in Yorkshire England