NEW PACKAGING! NOW PACKAGED IN AMBER GLASS BOTTLE
Anima Mundi's all organic and wildcrafted Happiness tonic is everything you need to feel at peace. It may help stabilize hormone function, serotonin and dopamine, as well as provide a soothing effect on the nervous system. This formula includes a mix of adaptogens, such as Rhodiola + Ashwagandha, with powerfully supporting “happy herbs” like St. Johns Wort, Mucuna and Albizzia. These herbs together create a synergistic powerhouse that can help relieve stress, anxiety and depression.
- May help regulate mood and cognition.
- Can aid in overcoming chronic stress.
- May help with PTSD, including anxiety and stress
- Can support adrenal function.
- Volume: 2 oz. | 59 ml
- Amber Glass Bottle (our products have not yet been updated to reflect new packaging)
- Servings: 24 servings (2.5 ml per serving)
- Suggested use: Add 40-60 drops (1/2tsp) to the tongue directly, or mix with warm water, coffee, juice, or your favorite tea. (We recommend everyone listen to their body intuitively; follow the dosage that resonates the most with you.)
Ingredients: mucuna, albizia bark, rhodiola root*, ashwagandha root*, st. johns wort. extracted in cane spirits and vegetable glycerin. *organic / ^wildcrafted
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product does not intend to treat or prevent any any disease.
ANIMA MUNDI APOTHECARY
OUR MISSION IS TO BRIDGE ANCIENT REMEDIES TO THE MODERN WORLD.
Our Apothecary is composed of organic, wildcrafted, and ethically grown botanicals. We aim to continuously source pristine, unadultured and wholesome medicines for mind body and soul wellness. Anima Mundi is devoted to making vibrant and medicinally potent remedies that honor the principles of harmony and ancient formulation that have years of anecdotal and traditional evidence. Anima Mundi’s roots are within the heart of Costa Rica and Brooklyn. Our founder Adriana moved to Brooklyn with a mission to bridge remedies from native people within Central and South America, to modern day needs and imbalances. We believe in sustainable growth, from the inception of the plants we use, to our business practice. Our project educates and supports true fair trade practices, beyond organic farming, education, small farmers to create remedies that benefit people from all walks of life.