A lovely little pouch filled with samples of our favorite Ume Incense. A great way to experience a sampling of scents. Makes a cute gift, especially when paired with one of our handcrafted stoneware incense burners.
Each Pack Contains:
- Cotton Drawstring Pouch
- 7 Glass Vials containing 3-5 sample size (2") incense sticks for each fragrance
- 1 Solid Brass Incense Stick Holder (only suitable for Japanese-style incense, due to the weight)
- 7 Natural Incense varieties included: Abydos, Awaken, Inner Bloom, Nomadic, Ostara, Point Lobos, Uluru
- Ume's Japanese Style Incense is made of 100% pure plant material
- Free from synthetic ingredients, fillers, bamboo core, charcoal + essential oils
- Handcrafted in the United Kingdom
To use: Light the very tip of stick only, wait for a few seconds before wafting out the flame. Place delicately in a holder and leave to gently smolder, filling your space with pure plant essence.
UME was created by Emma Leafe throughout her own healing experiences and after several influential journeys: exploring temples, exquisite tea houses and sacred power places across the globe.
Drawn toward the sacred arts in each place - and being captivated by the raw scents which perfumed these explorations, she began to experience first-hand how fragrance was key in unlocking doors in the mind. From this she discovered the lost art of incense making and began to explore the deeper rituals and crafts that surround it.