Embossed with the quote “not until we are lost do we begin to understand ourselves,” by Henry David Thoreau. This is a keepsake you'll look back on for years.
The journal is encased in a rich blonde leather cover with a string tie closure and stitched in paper, giving it an old world feel. The elegant + inspiring design makes this a perfect fit your lifestyle. Whether you’re using it to record memories, travel adventures, or random thoughts + brilliant ideas, this is an excellent companion to keep within reach.
- Journal size is 5" W x 7" L x 1" D
- Genuine leather cover
- Paper is tree-free + environmentally friendly
- 100 pages of white color handmade cotton paper with subtle specks of fiber
- Comes standard with unlined/ blank 125gsm paper which is bleed-resistant and fountain pen friendly
- The materials have natural faults + lines that make every piece unique
We create + curate inspired accessories for inspiring people, from individual objects to hand-coordinated, customized stationery products. Because we believe that when people work with passion, they live with purpose and make the world a better place. Our products are more than utility items. They are catalysts + containers for creativity + change. They are purposeful, universal objects that physically, personally connect us to our greatest inspirations, aspirations, ideas - and to the world we all share.