Uluru shares the sacred aroma of Australian Sandalwood. Bring deep calm into your surroundings with this natural scent - a beautiful ally for meditation.
Ume's Japanese style incense sticks are inspired by the ancient art of incense making and blended with refined plant material to give an elegant cloud and profound scent. They use only precious barks, herbs, seeds and resins in our incense sticks.
- 100% aromatic plants, vegan, ethically sourced ingredients
- Free from synthetic ingredients, fillers, bamboo core, charcoal + essential oils
- Each stick burns for around 30 minutes
- There are 35 sticks in every pack
- Handcrafted in the United Kingdom
- Packaged in an elegant, embossed paper slide box
- Box Measures: 6.5" L x 1.6" W x 0.9" H
To use: Light the very tip of stick only, wait for a few seconds before wafting out the flame. Place delicately in a holder and leave to gently smolder, filling your space with pure plant essence.
UME was created by Emma Leafe throughout her own healing experiences and after several influential journeys: exploring temples, exquisite tea houses and sacred power places across the globe.
Drawn toward the sacred arts in each place - and being captivated by the raw scents which perfumed these explorations, she began to experience first-hand how fragrance was key in unlocking doors in the mind. From this she discovered the lost art of incense making and began to explore the deeper rituals and crafts that surround it.