An exclusive collaboration with the talented artist + writer Erin Van Vuren resulted in this stunning + vintage journal. Embossed with her poem “I will not be another flower picked for my beauty and left to die. I will be wild, difficult to forget, and impossible to find" this is a must have keepsake for all those striving for their personal excellence.
The journal is encased in a rich blonde leather cover with a string tie closure and stitched in paper, giving it an old world feel. The leather cover has a purposeful vintage look to create a sense of character. Whether you’re using it to record memories, travel adventures, or random thoughts + brilliant ideas, this is an excellent companion to keep within reach.
- Journal size is 5" W x 7" L x 1" D
- Genuine leather cover
- Paper is tree-free + environmentally friendly
- 100 pages of white color handmade cotton paper with subtle specks of fiber
- Comes standard with unlined/ blank 125gsm paper which is bleed-resistant and fountain pen friendly
- The materials have natural faults + lines that make every piece unique
We create + curate inspired accessories for inspiring people, from individual objects to hand-coordinated, customized stationery products. Because we believe that when people work with passion, they live with purpose and make the world a better place. Our products are more than utility items. They are catalysts + containers for creativity + change. They are purposeful, universal objects that physically, personally connect us to our greatest inspirations, aspirations, ideas - and to the world we all share.