NORDIC BLACK Tea is a healthy alternative to traditional black tea, made from Northern Fireweed herb. Due to the fermenting process, NORDIC BLACK tea offers similar flavor characteristics to traditional black tea, but without the caffeine. In addition, wild fireweed is naturally rich in minerals.
INGREDIENTS: Organic Fireweed (Chamaenerion angustifolium) leaves fermented at 50°C
CHARACTERISTICS: bitter, sweet taste, energy-boosting, metabolism-improving, aromatic
COLOR: dark gold and clear consistency
- Hand picked in organic wild meadows and forests of Northern Europe
- Caffeine Free | GMO Free | Certified Organic
- Tea Bags biodegrade within 30-60 days
- White metal tin (1.4 oz) containing 25 biodegradable premium pyramid tea bags
- Dimensions: 6.6" H x 3.7" W x 1.9" D
With the goal of emphasizing the benefits of Northern herbal teas and turning them into a healthy lifestyle trend, PLUKT has created a sustainable, eco-friendly premium tea range. Created by a female-led mother and daughter company, PLUKT's unique tea blends and recipes are created to provide variations and Northern tea rituals around the world.