Night Walk Mood Candle
Our Night Walk Mood Candle is inspired by wandering through nature under the light of the moon. Stopping to smell each flower and discovering and uncovering layers of new scents. It's curling up inside of each petal, under a tree in bloom and just taking it all in.
The scent is lush with a combination of gorgeous florals at their peak blossom. It is a mix of soft magnolia, sweet lilac, exotic rose with the strength and groundedness of the Palo Verde tree.
- Made with 100% natural soy wax, quality essential and fragrance oils, and a cotton wick
- Reusable Glass Vessel
- Clean and slow burning
- Size: 12 ounce
- Burn Time: 80 hours
- Hand-poured in San Diego, CA.
- Start by trimming the wick to 1/4 of an inch in length, every time you burn.
- Do not let the flame burn over 1” high.
- Never leave unattended or in reach of pets or children.
- Always place on a temperature safe surface.
- DO NOT burn near anything flammable!
- For optimal results: On your first burn, let the entire surface pool before blowing the candle out, ensuring that the candle will burn evenly every time thereafter.
Night Walk Mood Candle
SHIPPING + HANDLING
We strive to ship orders within 48 hours of order placement. Delivery times generally range from 3-7 business days for orders shipped within the contiguous United States.
We offer FREE STANDARD SHIPPING in the Contiguous US for orders OVER $100. All other shipping rates will be calculated automatically at checkout by our carriers.
OUR BRAND VALUES
With a mindful intention, we are able to focus on purposeful action. This approach to living is both holistic + timeless, connecting us to the earth + to the wisdom of our ancestors. With this long term view of life, we are better able to fuse the wisdom of the past with a vision for the future, ensuring a balanced, fulfilling life for generations to come.
As an eco-minded business, we take our packaging decisions into serious consideration, weighing the overall impact our choices have upon both human + natural resources. Whenever possible, we choose packaging made from recycled, biodegradable, compostable, and plastic-free materials.
It is our mission to tread with love + kindness in our relationship with Mother Earth + all of her inhabitants. Cultiverre focuses on sustainability, diversity, fair labor standards + social good initiatives. When we move through this world fully aware of the intentionality + the consciousness of our choices, we begin to realize our choices are the truest reflection of our values.