This pot brush is comfortable in your hand and gentle on the planet. Made from all natural materials - bamboo wood and sisal fibers - it is a convenient and sustainable alternative to plastic dish brushes in the kitchen. Use this natural fiber pot brush for both general dish washing and for heavy-duty, yet scratch-free cleaning. Works great for stuck-on food, heavy stains, and for cleaning cast iron pots.
- Sisal Bristles - Sisal is a natural fiber that comes from the Agave Sisalana plant. It is stronger and more durable than other natural fibers. It is resistant to bacteria, mildew and oil.
Bamboo Handle - Bamboo is a sustainable plant that uses 1/3 less water to grow, self-replenishes, and is less likely than other woods to crack.
Effective + safe to clean food scraps and stains stuck on cast iron or stainless steel cookware
- Leaf imprint on top of handle
- Sold individually
- Size: 8cm
For longevity, we recommend rinsing with water after each use and air drying with the bristles facing down, allowing the brush to dry between uses.
- Clean the bristles (as needed) with vinegar to kill bacteria
- Avoid soaking in water to prevent cracks
- Avoid placing in dishwasher
- Place away from high heat or flames
- Oil brush handle occasionally with food safe oil such as olive oil to reduce the potential of cracking
- Repurpose the brush for shoe cleaning, general house cleaning, or gardening
- Biodegradable | Consider composting in the backyard