This beautiful knitted wool potholder will add to the backdrop of time spent enjoying a warm drink in the morning and making meals with loved ones in the evening. Form meets function when this beautiful, it is hung from the loop in between uses, intentionally highlighting the loveliness of an everyday moment. The generous size and plush texture will protect your hands and allow you to fold them while grabbing pots on the stove or out of the oven.
This soft hot pad will add a beautiful texture to your kitchen. At the end of its life cycle, the earth friendly fibers and natural dyes will decompose, so it’s one less thing to end up for a millennia in the landfill.
Fair Trade | Hand knit and naturally dyed by women in Nepal
- Dimensions: approximately 8" x 8"
- Sold individually
- Color: Cutch (warm terracotta color)
- Also available in Natural (sold separately)
- Materials: 100% pure wool roving and cutch from Acacia Trees
- Care: Use mild detergent and gently spot wash. Since the cutch is a natural dye, it needs to be kept out of harsh, direct sunlight.