HANDWOVEN IN UGANDA. Intricately crafted with timeless tradition, this organically dyed raffia fiber and sweetgrass small bowl makes a stunning statement piece. Bowl has a hang loop on the back for wall décor. Style it on a shelf for additional storage or decorate your wall for a globally inspired feel.
- Approximately 6” D x 2.5” H
- Made in Uganda
- Product is made from all natural fibers of raffia and sweetgrass
- Organic dyes are used to dye the raffia
- Profiled weaver tag is attached to each product
- Basket has a hang loop on the back for wall décor
- Safe to use with food
Made in an ethical, fair trade environment. Handwoven by a cooperative of women located in Uganda. All products are made by hand with love and vary slightly in color and size.
Partner Artisan Spotlight:
When you purchase and enjoy our handcrafted goods, you are creating opportunities for men and women across Africa to thrive. It’s that simple. Inspired living, opportunities to thrive. Go ahead, take in your love for the world every day and share in the delight of connecting with African artisans. It’s what we do every day at KAZI.