This all natural, topical herbal salve features black walnut - a powerful detoxifier with anti-fungal properties.
- Multi-Purpose Topical Herbal Salve
- 100% Natural with Antifungal, Antimicrobial + Antibacterial Properties
- Ground Black Walnut Hull is a Folk Remedy for Ringworm, Nail Fungus + Athletes Foot
- Chaparral Leaf Powder Soothes Itchy Skin
- Enhanced with Tea Tree + Spruce Essential Oils
- Holistic Alternative to Chemically Derived Products
- Net weight .8 oz, Tin volume 1 fl oz
- Tin size: 2" diameter x 1" H
Botanical Ingredients: black walnut hull, chaparral leaf, burdock root and echinacea root, and essential oil blend of tea tree, spruce and oregano
Indications: This salve is appropriate for most skin types, including people with sensitive skin.
Directions: Apply salve with fingertips several times a day and massage into the affected area. For external use only.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Bios is defined as "the science of life + living matter in all its forms + phenomena". We are fascinated with nature + order, with ancient healing modalities, with the innate intelligence of the body and the tremendous wisdom of plants + minerals. We strive towards “Sattva” (Sanskrit for purity), a concept in Vedic philosophy which refers to healthy, nutritious and clean products which purify the body. Bios blends organic, wildcrafted + food grade ingredients with therapeutic grade essential oils selected for their aromatic qualities + medicinal properties. Each item is made by hand in our Brooklyn studio. We favor locally grown + harvested produce and donate a portion of each purchase to sustainable urban agriculture initiatives in the New York City area.