This gentle, all purpose healing salve helps to soothe dry skin and minor irritation.
- 100% natural, plant-derived ingredients
- The anti-inflammatory action of calendula essential oil soothes sore, inflamed skin
- Plantain + comfrey leaf contain allantoin, a phytochemical which promotes healthy tissue growth + help wounds close faster
- Antiseptic action of lavender helps prevent infection
- Cooling action of peppermint essential oil relieves heat
- Net weight .8 oz, Tin volume 1 fl oz
- Tin size: 2" diameter x 1" H
Botanical Ingredients: plantain, comfrey, st. john's wort, and an essential oil blend of calendula, roman chamomile, yarrow
Directions: Apply salve with fingertips several times a day and massage into the affected area. For external use only.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Bios is defined as "the science of life + living matter in all its forms + phenomena". We are fascinated with nature + order, with ancient healing modalities, with the innate intelligence of the body and the tremendous wisdom of plants + minerals. We strive towards “Sattva” (Sanskrit for purity), a concept in Vedic philosophy which refers to healthy, nutritious and clean products which purify the body. Bios blends organic, wildcrafted + food grade ingredients with therapeutic grade essential oils selected for their aromatic qualities + medicinal properties. Each item is made by hand in our Brooklyn studio. We favor locally grown + harvested produce and donate a portion of each purchase to sustainable urban agriculture initiatives in the New York City area.