This gentle, all purpose healing salve helps to soothe dry skin and minor irritation.
- 100% natural, plant-derived ingredients
- The anti-inflammatory action of calendula essential oil soothes sore, inflamed skin
- Plantain + comfrey leaf contain allantoin, a phytochemical which promotes healthy tissue growth + help wounds close faster
- Antiseptic action of lavender helps prevent infection
- Cooling action of peppermint essential oil relieves heat
Botanical Ingredients: plantain, comfrey and st. john's wort
Essential oil blend: calendula, roman chamomile, and yarrow
Directions: Apply salve with fingertips several times a day and massage into the affected area. For external use only.
Partner Artisan Spotlight:
Bios is defined as "the science of life and living matter in all its forms and phenomena". We are fascinated with nature and order, with ancient healing modalities, with the innate intelligence of the body and the tremendous wisdom of plants and minerals. We strive towards “Sattva” (Sanskrit for purity), a concept in Vedic philosophy which refers to healthy, nutritious and clean products which purify the body. Bios blends organic, wildcrafted and food grade ingredients with therapeutic grade essential oils selected for their aromatic qualities and medicinal properties. Each item is made by hand in our Brooklyn studio. We favor locally grown and harvested produce and donate a portion of each purchase to sustainable urban agriculture initiatives in the New York City area.