This all natural, plant derived aromatherapy headache balm helps to soothe tension and relax the mind.
- 100% Natural – No Chemicals, Preservatives, or Synthetic Ingredients
- Soothes Chronic Tension, Migraines + Anxiety
- Enhanced with Potent Plant Extracts Selected for their Aromatherapeutic Qualities
- Soybean, Sunflower, Hemp, Avocado, and Jojoba Oils Moisturize the Skin
- Fits easily in purse or briefcase
- Net weight .8 oz, Tin volume 1 fl oz
- Tin size: 2" diameter x 1" H
Essential Oil Blend: eucalyptus, siberian fir needle, lavender, myrrha, peppermint, cypress, myrtle, marjoram, white spruce leaf.
Directions: Rub on hands and cup over nose to inhale aromatherapeutic benefits. Apply generously on chest, back, neck, bottom of feet, pulse points or temples as desired. For external use only.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Bios is defined as "the science of life + living matter in all its forms + phenomena". We are fascinated with nature + order, with ancient healing modalities, with the innate intelligence of the body and the tremendous wisdom of plants + minerals. We strive towards “Sattva” (Sanskrit for purity), a concept in Vedic philosophy which refers to healthy, nutritious and clean products which purify the body. Bios blends organic, wildcrafted + food grade ingredients with therapeutic grade essential oils selected for their aromatic qualities + medicinal properties. Each item is made by hand in our Brooklyn studio. We favor locally grown + harvested produce and donate a portion of each purchase to sustainable urban agriculture initiatives in the New York City area.