This plant-derived invigorating balm provides gentle and effective aromatherapy. Helps to open clogged airways and relieve congestion.
- 100% natural ingredients
- Menthol-rich peppermint oil helps to loosen phlegm + break up congestion
- Cardamom + eucalyptus oil provide a natural source of eucalyptol, an active ingredient in many OTC cold + flu medications
- Enhanced with the anti-microbial + anti-bacterial action of tea tree oil
- Ravensara oil is a plant-derived expectorant
- Net weight .8 oz, Tin volume 1 fl oz
- Tin size: 2" diameter x 1" H
Essential oil blend: peppermint, frankincense, camphor leaf, lemon peel, eucalyptus, bay laurel, tea tree, wild mint leaf
Directions: Rub on hands and cup over nose to inhale aromatherapeutic benefits. Apply generously on chest, back, neck, bottom of feet, pulse points or temples as desired. For external use only.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Bios is defined as "the science of life + living matter in all its forms + phenomena". We are fascinated with nature + order, with ancient healing modalities, with the innate intelligence of the body and the tremendous wisdom of plants + minerals. We strive towards “Sattva” (Sanskrit for purity), a concept in Vedic philosophy which refers to healthy, nutritious and clean products which purify the body. Bios blends organic, wildcrafted + food grade ingredients with therapeutic grade essential oils selected for their aromatic qualities + medicinal properties. Each item is made by hand in our Brooklyn studio. We favor locally grown + harvested produce and donate a portion of each purchase to sustainable urban agriculture initiatives in the New York City area.