Fashioned after a classic double handled French Market Basket, this backpack is as ideal for harvesting + gathering, as it is for everyday use. This backpack is extra roomy, which makes it especially lovely for carrying to the farmer's market, or to a picnic, or on your foraging adventures, or the beach. Throw in a beach towel and a bottle of wine for a perfect rendezvous along the shore.
Ethically handwoven in Morocco using 100% natural sustainable palm leaves. The premium-quality leather handles and straps have been vegetable-tanned, using no harsh chemicals in the process, which reduces water pollution. The adjustable straps buckle in both the front and the back of the bag, making this bag truly versatile.
- Handwoven from sustainable palm leaves
- Backpack features adjustable brown leather handles and straps with silver buckles
- Size: 18" W at the top and 10" W at the bottom x 11.5" H x 8" D
- Ethically handmade by Moroccan artisans in the Marrakech tradition using 100% natural products
- Slight variations in design, size, color, leather and appearance are to be expected
- Care: Spot clean only; store in a dry, cool place