Collagen Booster, Dirty Rose Chai | Plant Based
VANILLA CHAI SPICE BLEND WITH ROSES
Vegan | Gluten Free | Made 100% From Plants
This signature formula contains herbs known for their collagen protecting and boosting effects. Now includes digestive supportive spices. This formula is composed of adaptogens, ancient herbs, grounding spices and flowers known to support + beautify, repair + restore. This blend is an excellent plant based solution to those that want to strengthen their bones, nails, hair, tissue and skin with 100% herbs. This plant based collagen is easy to use and bioavailable.
About this formula:
• SILICA + CALCIUM: Enhanced with horsetail and nettles which helps build the body's own natural production of collagen with collagen co-nutrients such as silica and calcium for beautiful hair, skin and nails.
• ADAPTOGENIC: Boosted with adaptogenic powerhouses, like Fo-Ti and Gynostemma for their beautifying chemistry. *Adaptogens are rare and remarkable plants that increase the body’s ability to counter and resist physical, chemical, biological, emotional, and environmental stressors by raising nonspecific resistance toward such stress. They decrease the organism’s susceptibility to illness by allowing it to “adapt” to the stressful circumstances. Adaptogens support metabolism, help restore balance to the immune, nervous, and endocrine systems, and allow the body to maintain optimal homeostasis. They usually also benefit the liver, cardiovascular system, kidneys, and pancreas.
• YOUTHFUL GLOW: Our collagen supplement helps restore and maintain youthful levels of collagen and keratin.
• DIGESTIVE FLOW: Cinnamon, cardamom, vanilla and rose are known to soothe and assist digestive ease.
This plant-based collagen is unique because it is not diluted! This is a truly medicinal blend with added superfood flavors that have their own collagen boosting properties. These flavors are simply delicious additions to our signature herbal formula to boost and protect collagen in the body.
- 100% Vegan + Gluten Free
- Amount per container: 4oz (113g) Fine Powder
- Amount of servings: 35 servings (using 1 tsp per serving)
- Suggested Serving: 1/2-1 tsp (we recommend everyone to listen to their body intuitively, follow the dosage that resonates the most with you.)
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product does not intend to treat or prevent any any disease. If pregnant or nursing, it is advised that you seek advice from your medical practitioner prior to using.
Meet the Maker
ANIMA MUNDI APOTHECARY
OUR MISSION IS TO BRIDGE ANCIENT REMEDIES TO THE MODERN WORLD.
Our Apothecary is composed of organic, wildcrafted, and ethically grown botanicals. We aim to continuously source pristine, unadultured and wholesome medicines for mind body and soul wellness. Anima Mundi is devoted to making vibrant and medicinally potent remedies that honor the principles of harmony and ancient formulation that have years of anecdotal and traditional evidence. Anima Mundi’s roots are within the heart of Costa Rica and Brooklyn. Our founder Adriana moved to Brooklyn with a mission to bridge remedies from native people within Central and South America, to modern day needs and imbalances. We believe in sustainable growth, from the inception of the plants we use, to our business practice. Our project educates and supports true fair trade practices, beyond organic farming, education, small farmers to create remedies that benefit people from all walks of life.
Collagen Booster, Dirty Rose Chai | Plant Based
SHIPPING + HANDLING
We strive to ship orders within 48 hours of order placement. Delivery times generally range from 3-7 business days for orders shipped within the contiguous United States.
We offer FREE STANDARD SHIPPING in the Contiguous US for orders OVER $100. All other shipping rates will be calculated automatically at checkout by our carriers.
OUR BRAND VALUES
With a mindful intention, we are able to focus on purposeful action. This approach to living is both holistic + timeless, connecting us to the earth + to the wisdom of our ancestors. With this long term view of life, we are better able to fuse the wisdom of the past with a vision for the future, ensuring a balanced, fulfilling life for generations to come.
As an eco-minded business, we take our packaging decisions into serious consideration, weighing the overall impact our choices have upon both human + natural resources. Whenever possible, we choose packaging made from recycled, biodegradable, compostable, and plastic-free materials.
It is our mission to tread with love + kindness in our relationship with Mother Earth + all of her inhabitants. Cultiverre focuses on sustainability, diversity, fair labor standards + social good initiatives. When we move through this world fully aware of the intentionality + the consciousness of our choices, we begin to realize our choices are the truest reflection of our values.