Love Potion | High Potency Extract | Aphrodisiac | Made 100% From Plants
An exquisite elixir known to awaken loving awareness within the body, it can help stimulate the body while deeply nourishing the reproductive organs. Formulated with strong aphrodisiacs, our love elixir can help arouse the spirit and flood the energy body with light. A delicious tonic to share with your beloved, or to simply aid in awakening your heart with joy.
- May act as an aphrodisiac
- May boost the mood
- Can increase libido and sexual desire
- May help increase fertility
- Can uplift the spirit with joy
- Helps increase connection between the self + others by opening the heart
- Purposefully Unsweetened, Vegan, and Gluten Free
- This powerful formula is a high potency elixir extracted with reverse osmosis water and organic cane alcohol to ensure high bio-availability.
- Amount per bottle: 4 oz
- Amount of servings: 24 servings
- Suggested Serving: 1 tsp (we recommend everyone to listen to their body intuitively, follow the dosage that resonates the most with you.)
General Directions:Add 1 tsp of Euphoria Elixir to tea, cacao, matcha, seltzer water, kombucha, mocktails, or even cocktails!
Ingredients: guarana seeds, catuaba bark*, muira puama*, yohimbe bark*, hibiscus flower*, Damiana leaf, schizandra berries, goji berries, rose petals, night blooming jasmine essential oil. *organic
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product does not intend to treat or prevent any any disease.
ANIMA MUNDI APOTHECARY
OUR MISSION IS TO BRIDGE ANCIENT REMEDIES TO THE MODERN WORLD.
Our Apothecary is composed of organic, wildcrafted, and ethically grown botanicals. We aim to continuously source pristine, unadultured and wholesome medicines for mind body and soul wellness. Anima Mundi is devoted to making vibrant and medicinally potent remedies that honor the principles of harmony and ancient formulation that have years of anecdotal and traditional evidence. Anima Mundi’s roots are within the heart of Costa Rica and Brooklyn. Our founder Adriana moved to Brooklyn with a mission to bridge remedies from native people within Central and South America, to modern day needs and imbalances. We believe in sustainable growth, from the inception of the plants we use, to our business practice. Our project educates and supports true fair trade practices, beyond organic farming, education, small farmers to create remedies that benefit people from all walks of life.